We’re so confident that you’ll love your BedsOnline mattress that if you’re not getting a better night’s sleep in the first 101 nights, we’ll exchange it for another (conditions below apply).
- The 101-Night Comfort Trial period commences on the day you take possession of your mattress.
- The 101-Night Comfort Trial applies only to individual mattress purchases over $899 up to Queen size and individual mattress purchases over $1199 for King Size.
- The 101-Night Comfort Trial offer is limited to one exchange.
- The 101-Night Comfort Trial applies only to mattresses and excludes all other furniture items including ensemble base or bed base.
- When trialling your mattress please retain the original packaging so that our delivery team can repackage the mattress for transportation.
- The 101-Night Comfort Trial is intended to permit customers to evaluate the comfort level of a mattress. Exchanges between sizes are not permitted.
- The 101-Night Comfort Trial cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount and no discount or promotion can be applied to the replacement mattress.
- Exchange mattresses must be equal to or a higher value than the original mattress.
- If your replacement mattress is more expensive than your original purchase - you will be required to pay the outstanding amount before the replacement mattress can be delivered to your home.
- All credits will be issued within approximately 14 working days after the mattress has been returned and inspected by a BedsOnline staff member.
- Delivery and freight is non-refundable.
- An Exchange fee of $179 is required before delivery of the replacement item can take place.
- In order to qualify for the 101-Night comfort trial, purchasers MUST use an industry standard mattress protector for the duration of their trial. Non-compliance will result in not qualifying for the exchange offer. Evidence to suggest a mattress protector was not used will void the purchaser the opportunity to take part in the trial. Purchasers who qualify are at the sole discretion of BedsOnline.
- All returned items must be in original or good condition. The 101-Night Comfort Trial offer is void if the product has not been kept in good condition.
- If you live in a rural or remote area – you will be required to pay delivery or arrange to return mattress at your own expense to your nearest BedsOnline Distribution Centre. If delivery is organised through BedsOnline a quoted delivery charge will be determined by the distance from your location to the nearest BedsOnline Distribution Centre. This quote will be sent for your approval upon the exchange request.
- All exchanges and cancellations are subject to BedsOnline approval.
“BedsOnline” (ABN 14 089 394 712) Edition (BOLSB101018)