Product Shipping Lead Times
Although we endeavour to keep all our products in stock, sometimes demand outstrips supply, so if a product is out of stock delivery should be available in most circumstances within 21 days of your purchase date.
Free Shipping Terms
FREE Shipping is available for selected metro areas of Sydney and Melbourne on mattress and ensemble base purchases only. Purchase price must be $999 or above, note if you add further furniture items you will be charged the standard delivery fee for your postcode. Exact suburbs are decided at the sole discretion of Bedsonline.
If your mattress/ensemble purchases only are under $999, a delivery fee will be charged based on your postcode.
Delivery fees for all areas are calculated at the checkout. Simply add any product to your cart and enter your postcode and you’ll automatically receive FREE delivery if applicable.
This free shipping offer includes shipping to your door. Be advised - stairs or any additional handling may incur additional charges.
The free shipping offer does not include removal and disposal of packaging, assembly of furniture items or delivery upstairs.
The free shipping offer applies on mattress and ensemble base purchases only of $999 and over, other furniture items are not included in the $999 amount
The free shipping offer excludes any other discounts and offers and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer unless explicitly specified
The free shipping offer is valid on standard transactions, not refunds, exchanges, repairs or any other sale outside a ‘standard transaction’
We do not deliver to the following states: Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania, we also have restrictions to remote areas of all states of Australia.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Keeping you informed
We will contact you when your order has arrived to coordinate a convenient delivery time. Please ensure we have your correct address and telephone number on your invoice. It is also advisable that you leave BedsOnline with two possible phone numbers where you can be reached.
When a delivery date has been confirmed you will be given an AM or PM window for your delivery. Unfortunately, due to driver conditions, deliveries and workloads; we cannot specify an exact time of arrival.
For your convenience, our drivers may call you up to an hour prior to arriving at your home. Please ensure your contact details are correct.
Availability for deliveries
Upon notification that your order is ready for pickup or delivery you shall then make yourself available for pickup or delivery within 14 days of such notification. If you do not make yourself available causing your order not to finalised within 14 days then storage fees of $30 per week or part thereof will be charged. If after 90 days your order is not finalised your order will be cancelled and a 50% re-stocking fee plus accrued storage fees will apply. Any balance remaining after these deductions will be refunded by the way of Direct Debit with the onus on the customer to supply a valid BSB and account number.
Tips & conditions for home deliveries
In order for your delivery to be as easy as possible, please read the following information prior to receiving delivery of your stock:
- Be advised – stairs or any additional handling may incur additional charges.
- Remove any pictures, mirrors, nails, plants and tables from walls and walkways that lie in the pathway of your intended item. Reasonable access into households is required. Drivers will not be held responsible for damage to property or goods in the event reasonable access has not been organised.
- Remove any breakable objects in the delivery area.
- Lay rugs, blankets or casters down to protect wood, tile floors or carpets during delivery as drivers are unable to removes shoes due to O.H. & S. laws whilst delivering goods.
- If furniture is to be placed on wood floors, place pieces of cloth under the legs or casters of furniture.
- It is your responsibility to check measurements to ensure your goods will fit in intended areas and through doorways. We are not responsible for goods that have not been measured and subsequently do not fit where intended.
- Our delivery team cannot remove other furniture already in the home & we will not move existing electronics or other fragile items in your home.
- Due to the time frames our drivers work with, all RTA items will not be assembled on arrival, this includes beds.
- No exact delivery times can be given. You may however, request a call 1⁄2 hr prior to advise the driver is on the way.
- Any damage must be reported immediately to the driver.
- Please ensure you are home on the day of delivery as you will be charged a second delivery charge if drivers need to come back a second time.
- Please be aware that due to large number of deliveries BedsOnline complete we are unable to remove or take responsibility for any boxes, plastic or rubbish that may have been used to package your stock. This rubbish is the customers responsibility.
Acceptance of goods
On delivery, please inspect your items carefully, noting any issues on the delivery copy. Once you have inspected you items carefully and you have signed acceptance, BedsOnline cannot accept responsibility for any defects that may occur as a result of incorrect assembly or general day to day usage.
Pick-ups directly from our warehouses are ONLY available with a booking, you must call our Distribution co-ordinators on 1300 112 337 at least 7 days prior to your intended pick-up date. Due to OH&S requirements, our warehouse staff cannot be responsible for the lifting of items when you pick up. Please ensure you bring someone to help you when picking up your items from our warehouses. Please also ensure, when picking up your items, that you bring adequate wrapping, blanket or materials to transport your items safely.
For your protection you will be asked to show a driver’s license at the time you pick-up your furniture. Should you wish to allow a friend or relative to pick up the furniture please notify us at the point of sale.
Availability for pick-ups
Upon notification that your order is ready for pickup you shall then make yourself available for pick-up within 14 days of such notification. If you do not make yourself available causing your order not to finalised within 14 days then storage fees of $30 per week or part thereof will be charged. If after 90 days your order is not finalised your order will be cancelled and a 50% re-stocking fee plus accrued storage fees will apply. Any balance remaining after these deductions will be refunded by the way of Direct Debit with the onus on the customer to supply a valid BSB and account number.
Acceptance of goods
At time of pick-up please inspect your item carefully, advising any issues to our staff. Once you have inspected the item carefully and you have signed acceptance of the item, BedsOnline cannot be held responsible for damage caused after the furniture leaves our premises.
Warehouse pick-up locations & operating hours.
Pick-up is ONLY available with a booking.
(Not Available on Sundays & Public Holidays)
VIC | Hallam Warehouse
11 Siddons Way, Hallam. Vic 3803
Mon–Fri: 9.30am–11.45am & 12.45pm–1.45pm
Sat: 8.00am–11am (Bookings are limited)
NSW | Sydney Warehouse
Part A, Unit 1, Building 1A, Bessemer Business Park
13 Bessemer Street Blacktown, NSW 2148
Mon–Fri Only: 8am–12 noon
SA | Adelaide Warehouse:
12 Jonal Drive, Cavan, SA 5094
Fri 9am–5pm & Sat 9am–1pm
QLD | Macgregor Warehouse:
555 Kessels Road, Macgregor, QLD 4109
Tue–Sat 9am–12 noon