Returns & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, we will gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery.*
To Arrange a Return
To arrange a return, simply email us within 14 days of receiving the item and include a picture of your product in its original packaging. Our team will contact you with further details. There are a few reasonable terms and conditions below so please take a look to ensure there are no unneccessary delays in processing your return.
Terms & Conditions
- All returned items must be unused, undamaged, in original condition and in their original packaging. It is important to keep the original packaging.
- All refunds will be issued in the same manner in which the purchase was made within one week of the goods having been received and inspected by our team. So, payments by credit card will be refunded back to the same card, PayPal payments will be refunded back to the PayPal account etc.
- You will receive a full refund less the inbound and outbound delivery costs associated with the returned goods. In the event a product is purchased during a Free Delivery or Capped Delivery promotion, the actual delivery cost of products(s) purchased will be deducted from your refund. You are welcome to deliver the item back to us with your own means. We recommend that you call us prior to purchase to confirm the actual cost of the return. As a guide, most Melbourne and Sydney deliveries cost approximately $80. All other areas are subject to a quote.
- All refunds are processed by Beds Online through bank transfer only. Refunds are initiated within 5 to 10 working days. Please contact our call centre for further information.
- If your goods have been opened but are otherwise new (have not been used or assembled), a 20% restocking fee will apply.
- If you have changed your mind after 14 days, we will gladly accept returns up to 30 days of receipt. For all returns after 14 days, you will receive a STORE CREDIT with the same conditions stated above.
- Please note that under the health act, all soft furnishing items (including sheets, pillows, pillow cases, mattress toppers etc.) are non-refundable unless faulty. We encourage you to make your selection carefully prior to your purchase.
- Some made-to-order products may also be excluded from this return policy. Please contact us prior to purchase for more information.
- Mattresses are covered by our 100 Night Comfort Trial Period and are excluded from this returns policy. Please contact our sales team on 1300 112 337 or email us at email@example.com if you wish to discuss an exchange.
- Please note that should an item not fit inside your property and therefore needs to be returned, a 20% re-stocking fee will apply on top of the inbound and outbound delivery fee.
- If, through no fault of your own, a product is damaged or faulty, it will be repaired, replaced or refunded based on the type and size of the damage incurred.
- If you notice any damage to your goods, please notify our delivery drivers AND email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.
- It is important that you open the goods within 48 hours as we will be unable to accept any claims after that time frame. Please also ensure you retain the original packaging until further notice.